IRoot Android Rooting Tutorial
IRoot is the powerful Android rooting application available for all the users so as to root the Android smartphones and tablets. In this post, we have included the latest version of iRoot app for your Android device. Originally, iRoot app once called as vRoot and later renamed it as iRoot Android application. The iRoot app is compatible on various Android device platforms ranging from Android 2.2 and other above versions of operating system.
This tool also supports Windows operating system for all the versions of this platform. As of now, millions of users have downloaded and install iRoot app on their Android and Windows based computers for free of charge. In this tutorial, we have come up with a detailed step by step guide to download and install iRoot Android rooting tool for free. Check it out!
Free Download iRoot for Android
The iRoot app is not available officially on the Google Play Store app store marketplace. However, you need not have to worry about that. The users can easily download and install the iRoot app on their Android device right from the trusted third party website. You need to make sure that your device is compatible and supports the iRoot app to download on your Android device. The users need not have to worry about data loss due to rooting of your Android device using iRoot rooting tool. If you have any doubts, you can backup your device and then head over to root your Android device. Using the iRoot app, the users can root about 8000 Android smartphones and tablets.
Unique Features of iRoot App for Android
Here are some of the best features that help the users to root various Android devices with much ease:
- The users can easily install the iRoot application on your PC or Android device with much ease.
- In order to make use of the application, you need to install iRoot app on your device or Windows computer.
- With just a single click, the users can root their Android smartphone or tablet.
- You need to launch the iRoot app and connect the device to any PC or computer and hit the root button.
- If it is difficult to root the iRoot tool in the normal mode, you need to reboot your phone and root the Android device in recovery mode.
- There are numerous additional features available for all the users on iRoot application.
- At the time of installation of iRoot app, this tool automatically installs various apps like System Cleaner and app store of Chinese device. If not used, you can easily remove the apps sometime later from your Android device.
- The users can acquire access to various blocked features on your Android device after rooting the device.
- You can even remove irritating ads on different apps without any interruption of ads.
- The users can block all the constraints imposed on Android device for the users.
- There is a possibility of uninstalling some unnecessary pre-installed apps from your Android device.
- The users can change some ROMs on your Android device with much ease.
What’s so great about iRoot App?
We have several rooting applications or tools available on the app market for all the users. Despite having numerous rooting tools, iRoot Android app has its own prominence in the app market. There are copious exceptional features available on iRoot app that you cannot find on other rooting apps in the market. Using this app, the users can root their Android device with just a single click.
Windows System Requirements for iRoot
You need to check out the following requirements in order to download iRoot app on your Windows PC:
- A computer running Windows operating system
- USB cable so as to connect your Android phone with the computer or PC
- Supports Android 2.2 and above versions of operating system
How to Root your Android device using Latest version of iRoot App?
The users need not have to follow any kind of special instructions so as to root their Android device using the iRoot Android application. You can follow the easy steps that help the users to root any Android device using iRoot app. check it out!
- First of all, you need to download iRoot app on your Android device.
- You need to make sure that you have turned on mobile data on your device.
- In order to turn on Wi-Fi, just go to Settings >> Wireless & Network on your Android device and toggle the button to ON.
- After successfully downloading and installing iRoot app, you can click to launch the app.
- Open the app and connect your Android device to a PC using the USB device.
- You need to enable USB debugging on your computer.
- You have to wait for some time so as to complete the installation of iRoot on your Android device.
- Just hit the root button.
- If you have already rooted your Android smartphone, you can see a pop-up message that says the device has root permissions.
- After the completion of the rooting process of your Android device, you can simply tap on complete button.
- After the completion of rooting process, you can see the page that says ‘Device root successes.’
- That’s all! This is the easy process to root your Android mobile device using the iRoot rooting application absolutely for free of charge.
How to Check whether the Device Rooted or not?
After rooting your Android device successfully, you need to make sure that your device has rooted perfectly or not. In order to verify the rooting process, you need to open applications menu on your Android device. You can see a new app already installed on your device that says ‘SuperSU.’ If you find this app installed on your Android phone, it indicates that your device rooted successfully. The users can also check the status of rooting of your Android device by making use of the Root Checker app available on the web in the app market.